Re: HOME FROM GERMANY

Mon May 26 23:16:02 2003

I am thinking to send (operah) Quilt. I think that might get her attention. all those names, all those stories...

I will not be on long, but would gladly email Oprah, just got to get this out there!. I had company today, and told them all about ADHESIONS, the pitfalls of surgeries....yes, I think Oprah could help....then other talk shows will get on the wagon to find out, I don;t watch much daytime TV anymore, but it seems, Oprah and montel might "shake" the system, especially having some vibrant "afters" and so that are in pain now. just rambling, I'm tired.

guess I will ask since I;ve gotten this far...it is 3 months since Lapro, and last night I was up all night with severe cramps, more like pains up in liver area AGAIN, ...and also both shoulders, and arms now go numb, totally, I have no strentgh, it is scary it just started about 2 weeks ago, and I do not recall having this happen or wakin me up at night . then today, having company, the same thing, numb in both arms, and ran down both legs..I am thinking it is the adhesions embedded in the spine I was told they were afraid to dig them out, for fear og paralysis.

Sometimes I do get depressed...I try not to, and I do not take pills, but I just get so frustrated.

Oh well, Tomorrow is another day! (((Hugs))) to all sisters in pain.

and to those that have been to Germany. and Blessings to those wonderful Dr. that are doing so well.

--
Sue R in Ohio

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: