Re: questions about spray gel

Mon May 26 12:09:49 2003

Dear Linda, Hope you will get several answers from those who have had spraygel, but here is my answer. I have many allergies, can hardly take any medicine. And I had the same concern you have, I had no problem with the spraygel. I am pain free, adhesion free and enjoying my life, Why not send the good doctor Kruschinski an e-mail and ask his opinion? Although could enjoy my life more today if someone would come clean my house.(want to be outside) Lot of love, carolyn

> ----- Original Message -----
From: linda garcia To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 11:38 AM Subject: questions about spray gel

Hi to all, I have a couple questions and I am hoping that someone who has had spraygel can answer any of these questions.

I was wondering, since the spray gel dissolves and comes out through the urine, is there a chance that the spray gel can cause problems with the bowels, bladder, or kidneys when it is leaving your body? I have been thinking long and hard about this, If anyone knows anything or can tell me where to find out, I would appreciate it.

I may be wrong in thinking this way, but since it coats the internal organs, and it has to come out somehow, I think that it may cause problems with the urinary system. Any input is welcome, Thank you Have a great MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, and I hope and pray that everyone is pain free enough to enjoy thier extended weekend Love ya all bunches Linda

Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will be a tomorrow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!?

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------  The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: