Re: HOW MUCH MORE DO I HAVE TO DO????????

Fri May 23 09:03:15 2003

AnnMarie, The ultimate pain doctor is Dr. Kruschinski in Germany. He removes adhesions and you become pain free! My daughter has her life back after 14 years of misery and living in the bed..........I am so very grateful to see she can return to living instead of merely existing! Hugs, Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Friday, May 23, 2003 02:08:33 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: HOW MUCH MORE DO I HAVE TO DO???????? Well alot has happened since I last wrote. First of all my pcp increased the dose of the oxy to 30mg 2 times a day and max of 3 percocet a day for break through pain. and yesterday increased it agian to 40mg of oxy 2 times a day and max of 2 percocet a day for break through pain. He also started me on vioxx and meurontin today. I finially went to my appt. with the pain clinic that i waited forever to get into when i got there and explained basiclly everything thats goin on, he told me I was really too young for him to deal with and i needed to find another pain DR that could help me. The Dr. was extremly nice but the fact that they knew my age when i made the appt. and made me wait all this time to go there to tell me i was too young , made me want to scream, so he gave me the name of 3 adolesnt/child pain Dr.'s so when me and my mom got home we called the first 2 and one said 19 isnt really a child and another said i 19 isnt considered a young adult. Well what the hell am I then?! I'm so fusterated and feel so hopless i dont even know what to do anymore. I have to take SO many pills a day its sick, and my pcp said that he thinks goin all the way to PA to have the surgery with Dr. gerhart would be redicuous, because he doesnt know him and he insists that there is someone in my area who will do the surgery.I dont even know what to do anymore!!!! I mean if I dont take the 100 meds i take a day i have to live my life in agony, and when i do take them i feel like i'm not doing anything to help myself, because instead of al least trying to fix the problem by taking the meds I'm just masking it. If anyone has any advice for me, about anything ( dealing with this boloney, about the vioxx or neurontin or the 40 mg of the oxy) it would help so much.Also one more thing, the pain dr i did go to that told me i was too young called my pcp and told him he didnt like the idea of taking the percocet for the break through pain everyday even if its one or two a day cause of the tylynol so when i run out of my meds my pcp mentioned oxycodone (percocet) without the tylynol fast relase for break through does anyone know anything about this? or been on this? SORRY THIS IS SO LONG AND I'M PROBABLY BORING EVERYONE TO DEATH I AM JUST SO FUSTERATED,AND NEEDED TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS. I ALSO HAVE ALOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MEDS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR LISTENING TO ME BABEL ON. ANNMARIE
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: