Re: TRIP TO GERMANY

Thu May 22 08:46:16 2003

Dear Connie, I guess the main reason I chose Dr Korell over Dr Krushinski is because 2 1/2 years ago, I went to Dr Korell. At that time, he was using intergel. We didn't know Dr Krushinski was around. I loved the treatment I recieved with Dr Korell. He actually picked me up at the airport!! I also met a special person there that helped make my stay much easier since I went alone. She took me shopping, was there for my surgeries and invited me into her home to use her computer and took me site seeing and just was there for what ever I needed. The cost is also less expensive. For me that is also a concideration. The nurses hotel is right next door to the hospital, it is really nice with a kitchen on each floor & washer & dryer in the basement. In your rooom you have tv, phone, refridge, safe & it is like a hotel room. Your phone # is transfered to the hospital when you go in. The set up is very nice. I became very good friends with Elke (pronounced Elker) She will help me again while I go there alone again. I will feel very comfortable there as any one else would going to Dr Korell. I don't have anything against Dr Krushinski or any one going to him. I hope this answered your question. My love & prayers to all. robin M

At Wed, 21 May 2003, Spincon58 . wrote: >
>Dear Robin,
>Good luck on your trip to Germany with Dr. Korell. I pray this will be the
>end of your adhesion and you will be pain free and live just a normal life
>again. Can you please explain how you choose Dr. Korell?
>Isn't Dr. Krushinski the top surgeon? I heard they are equally good .so how
>did you choose him over the other? Have a safe trip
>
>Connie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: