Re: Swelling Belly

Sat May 17 22:00:14 2003

Just wondering? What is the deal with this swelling thing? Is it part of the adhesions? I notice this in myself but I just thought...well I don't know what I thought. I just get depressed because I am Huge; in the mushy kind of way. If anyone has a solution I am sure we would LOVE to hear it. Kelly Marlow

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Sue Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 9:52 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Swelling Belly

Hi Elaine, people said they thought I was making it up, I can wear size 12 jeans in the morning, and as long as I eat or drink NOTHING.. and I mean NOTHING. then if I do, I go from size twelve to wearing 18 in the pms, and by night sitting at the PC, I can not have anything on my stomache the 18's are too tight, it is so depressing. I think it may be water, but up to 22 lbs in a 14 hr period. water pills allow me to lose about 17 lbs in 3 hours, but I can;t go anywhere.

no, I am not exacgerating those numbers...you can actually watch my chin swell as in double chin in the pm, not in the am!

it is very depressing if your social life is night or evenings.

if I eat while out, I get the severe bloating because of bra, and waist of skirt or pants. Grrrr! if anyone knows are a way past this, PLEASE let me know!

SueR in Ohio

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Elaine" <noemail@email.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 9:24 AM Subject: Swelling Belly

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: