Re: Swelling Belly

Sat May 17 09:31:00 2003

Hi Elaine, Perhaps one of Melissa's biggest complaints was her huge belly--very depressing for a young woman. I don't think she noticed any difference whether it was early morning or late evening---it was just always big. I do believe a lot of Melissa's was due to the backed-up situation and the fact that her bowels were wrapped and looped in adhesions. After her surgery, she was craving water and this continued for two weeks after we got home. She told me she felt like her intestines were begging for water. Evidently once everything is "loosened" up, the bowel can begin to return to a normal position, requiring (craving) water to get things moving like they should be. Her stomach size has decreased a lot and I expect it will continue to get better. Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Saturday, May 17, 2003 08:35:48 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Swelling Belly Does anyone else notice that their belly is not as swollen in the morning?
--

Mine seems to be smaller when I wake up. By the afternoon it is swollen
to twice the size it was when I woke up. By the time I get ready to go
to bed, it is even bigger.

Any ideas or similar experiences?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: