Re: Can Dr.'s admit to ARD?

Fri May 16 21:53:35 2003

Hi Connie,

I am not positive if Dr.K can do that. But I do know on his web site there is a list of everything that he offers surgically. Sorry to hear your GI Dr. is such a...Well anyone who does not understand that your bowel being pulled in abnormal directions is painful is not too bright. The bowels are a moving organ and when attached to something else in your body they can not move properly. I am sorry but THIS HURTS! ( I know you know this I just wish more Dr.'s did) Good Luck Connie Kelly

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Spincon58 . Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 9:23 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Can Dr.'s admit to ARD?

I went to visit my gastointestinal doctor to discuss my lastest GI series. His explaination was the xray showed adhesions, but the pain in my bowels were IBS. Why does't he believe adhesions are causing this pain and irregular bowels. He never mentioned ARD. I also have an ulcer that cannot be treated with medication only surgery. So he said he was sorry and when it gets worse call my surgeron.

Does any one know if Dr. K in Germany can cut out uclers from the intestines?

Someone Please reply.

Connie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: