Re: Has this ever happend to anyone?

Thu May 15 11:21:38 2003

I have the same symptoms! the bloating, the pulsing with my heart beat, the chest pains, and seems like I CAN NOT lose any weight....well, I guess if bowell are not working properly.... what can one expect.! UGH!!!

--
Sue R in Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean (from PA)" <creative@enter.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 3:47 AM Subject: Re: Has this ever happend to anyone?

> Meg, > I have also had the problem with the pulsating you are talking about > with adhesions. > Feels like you can actually feel the artery or vein pulsating with every > beat of your heart. > For whatever weird reason I also had pain in the chest and veins in > chest even stuck out. > > Funny how after adhesion surgery it always went away (but of course > adhesions couldn't do that-LOL). > > I always have severe bowel problems, bloating and pain.....most of my > adult life, and I am 54. I also get sharp knife-like pains off & on > until move bowels, can't let them get solid at all. > It is also hard to breath when bloating is bad and start coughing and > choking because of it. > > Hope this helps! > Good Luck, > JEAN (from PA) > > At Wed, 14 May 2003, Meg wrote: > > > For the last few > >days, and in particular yesterday, my abdomen, just to the left of my > >belly button, has been pulsating. I feel it constantly. I had a CT > >yesterday to rule out aneurysm, which they did, but then last night I > >started having chest pains. I am so nauseated today and feel like crap. > >Has anyone had problems with adhesions that caused similar symptoms? Any > >help would be appreciated! >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: