Re: Lillian.

Fri May 2 23:29:11 2003

Connie, May I add my opinion here on why your doctor is so afraid to talk to you about adhesions? Adhesion surgery is a difficult surgery and if done correctly needs to be done laparoscopic, common for taking 4-6 hours. Insurance does not cover surgery by the hour. Some doctors have the idea adhesions do not cause pain or problems. I feel most of them are afraid of doing injury to the other organs, therefore more problems. When a doctor like Dr. D. Kruschinski does so many he has more confidence, therefore not afraid to tackle the job and talk to us about it. Sounds like you are heading in the right direction to be pain and adhesion free. Best Wishes, Carolyn

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Spincon58 ." <spincon58@hotmail.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 11:07 PM Subject: Lillian.

>
> Lillian,
>
> We are all learning from every single post that is written. I have
spaghetti > like bowels all the time and I have adhesions. I had no idea that was one
of > the signs. Something else you said it always gets worse. I had two
surgeries > and I don't want to suffer like you did for nine years. Why is my Dr. so
> afraid to talk to me about adhesions? It's so hard to get an answer from
the > medical professional. I told my husband I want to go to Germany. I'm in
the > process of sending my surgical reports to Dr. K. Lillian , Are you pain
free > after your surgery?
>
> Connie
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: