Re: Accupuncture.

Fri May 2 21:27:53 2003

meds aren't the ans sometimes they create more problems with other serious side effects i've had may surgeries, my bladder bowel coln and intestine are adhered many times have had blockages i try to keep myself busy so as not to think of the pain but when i get into the bed at night im in agony however i always try to think positively, could be worse and i pray and also give thanks that i have limbs and i'm not dying of an incurable disease and there are children in cancer wards etc. laughter is very good medicinge and i try not to complain about my pain to my family too much after a while it gets monotonous and takes over your life keep yourself busy with good friends relaxing baths, walks, massages etc. good books comedy shows justlife try focusing on good points it really helps and there us here on the site to moan and groan to im 38 and had melanoma 2 yrs ago due to worshipping the sun in my teen yrs last yr had bone marrow biopsied my marrow is hyper cellular with dysopoesis which meansdim pre leukemia, weird huh, ive been hemorraging andd missing periods since my laproscopic surgery in june drr wants to burn my uterus ttake care you can e mail me anytime my name is jukli i live on li

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: