Re: Germany

Thu Apr 24 23:34:42 2003

I don't think I am on the right message board.

--
Kristie

At Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Karen Steward wrote: > >Hi Kristie, > > Well you're right in saying "this great doctor"!!!!! And you're right i >saying he is "over the ocean". There is no sense though in wondering >why SprayGel isn't in Canada or anywhere else you may want it to be-- >you will only be expending a lot of wasted energy on something you don't >have. >Also, you need more than SprayGel. As I said before, you can throw a >brush in anyone's hand, but that doesn't mean they can paint! > >It is time for you to think out of the box. I had to and so have the oth rs >that >have gone to Germany. Just about everyone has the money problem. You >have to find a way to overcome that. When I heard about Germany, the see >was planted in my mind. It took me several weeks to adjust to the idea of >going >that far for Melissa's surgery....it took Melissa even longer.....the gi l >HATES >flying! Melissa had had surgery in California (we flew there) last Septe ber > >She had 2 good months, then became worse than before. She had had surger >in January prior to that! Yes, our insurance covered most of those >surgeries-- >big deal, she was still sick! What good is getting your surgery paid for if >you >do not benefit from it? > >When I began reading the results coming from the women that had been to >Dr. Kruschinski, I had to stand up and take notice! At that point I didn t >care >if we had SprayGel coming the next week to the USA, I didn't care if Dr. >Kruschinski >was on the moon, I was ready to get her to the PERSON that was making pe ple >well! My husband agreed and we began getting the funds together. >I forgot all about the flight, the country, the money---and everyone aro nd >here >went to work to make the plan come to pass! > >If someone has water and you have none, you will be headed to their >territory to >beg a drink. Dr. Kruschinski holds the answer for many people that are at >home >suffering day in and day out. Like it or not, he doesn't sit next door to >you, nor >does the SprayGel, etc. You have to make a plan--then make it come to pa s! > >Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: