Re: Thank you everyone for replying , I might have a normal life someday now thanks to your advice!

Wed Apr 16 20:23:30 2003

Will keep you both in prayers!

--
SueR.

>----- Original Message ----- From: "I and J" <ipnewwave@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 8:19 PM Subject: Re: Thank you everyone for replying , I might have a normal life someday now thanks to your advice!

> At Wed, 16 Apr 2003, AnnMarie wrote: > >Hi AnneMarie: > I just took a fast glance at the website. Usually, I am in too much > paint to > sit by the computer. My husband Joe does all the research for me- i > give thanks > everyday for him. I had to write a quick note to you because my surgery > with > Dr Reich was moved up to this Wednesday, april 24. He had a > cancellation and > his office called me yesterday. ( otherwise I am scheduled for surgery > on May 9). I jumped at the opening. I(or my husband )will write the > board and let you > know how everything went. > I understand when you say you are looking forward to live a normal life. > Hoping you a painfree evening, > Irene > > >Well thanks to everyone's responses I might actuallylive a normal life > >agin someday and be in less if not no pain! I contacted Dr.Reich in New > >York, and responded the next day! he gave me a list of docs he thought > >were good in my area ( Boston, Ma ) and also told me he might be able to > >help meand try and get rid of my adhesions! (yippie!) I know boston to > >new york i a ittle distance but If theres a chance it migt work, then I > >will try it! Since I'm only 18 of curse my mom will go with me, and > >hopfully if all works out as planned(insurence wise ect.) thn in june or > >huly I willbe on my way to New York. I was wndering if anyon had ny > >surgeries with him to remove scar tissue, so I can kinda have an idea of > >what to expect, how long to you stay in the hosptal? how many inscions > >do you have? ect. thanks agian for all your help. > > AnnMarie >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: