Re: emails being rejected FOR TRACY/ to Kristie

Thu Apr 10 12:14:04 2003

Linda, Thanks so much. I will try. But I am afriad because the oxcotin changes me, make me loud, to chatty and so on...I am a little afraid. I am sure, hope one day I will be able to be the helping hand you all are.. as of right now....it reminds me to much of "Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde"..... but I'll get there.

Hugs....Kristie At Thu, 10 Apr 2003, linda garcia wrote: >
>Hi once again. We don't want you to be scared to post and give loving support to another member, I don't like that we can't say what we want either, as we do live in the U.S.A. The whole problem had nothing to do with you, and I want you to remember that. I am glad that you are here, I am also sorry you have to be here, cause being her means that you live with a monster of a disease and it is not fair that we even have to go through this stuff.
>
>I am sorry to hear that your son has a birth defect, I hope that he is getting treatment so that he is comfy and taken care of. If you ever need to talk, just drop a line and I will give you my messenger addys. I have yahoo, aol and msn. Please feel free to contact me anytime at jalinkids@yahoo.com
>
>Hang in there, we are all here for you
>
>A new friend
>
>--
>Linda Garcia
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: