2 years post op and improving

Sun Apr 6 19:24:40 2003

I thought I would write to all of you. I haven't written or even signed on for so long. It is so good to see that the sight is still up and running. I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Korell in Germany. I must say that I am doing well. Everytime I complain, I should come to this sight and know that I am not alone. I believe that Dr. Korell was successful in removing 100% of my bowel adhesions. However,I had some grow back in the pelvic area. I remain on pain meds which terribly worries me because it is 5 years now and I can only imagine what they are doing to me. I have become chemically sensitive and go weeks with barely any energy. The good news is that I am working full time as a private duty nurse. It is stress free and quite enjoyable. I have lost my husband over this and my kids have left home. Adhesions are not for sissies, thats for sure. I put my hope in 2 things, God and natural healing. For one and a half years now I have stuck to herbs and organic foods and for the first time I have had a reduction of pain meds. I have to believe that there is a way out of this. We should never give up hope. God bless you all.

--
Joanne

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: