Re: Use of Intergel or SprayGel with Laparoscopy

Sat Mar 29 10:15:38 2003

I had seven kits of spray jel used on me on my Feb. 20, 2003 surgery with Dr. Kruschinski, no problem at all. Carolyn

> ----- Original Message -----
From: K Nygren To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 12:00 PM Subject: Re: Use of Intergel or SprayGel with Laparoscopy

I certainly would be interested in knowing more of the details of the reaction. I thought all went well with Sally from day one??? Did Dr. K notice the reaction on his second look?

Karla

"cathy:-" <cafasano@aol.com> wrote:

Karla, Sally said that she had a minor reaction to the spray-gel in her 2nd surgery, and that this was a surprise to Dr. K. According to her, he theorized that it could be the short interval between her 2 surgeries, and/or the fact that both surgeries were pretty major. The burst appendix had spread gook all over her entire belly and so they needed a lot of spray gel to cover all the spots that they had worked on.

But from what I understood from her postings, so far so good -- the reaction has not caused any further adhesion problems.

At Fri, 28 Mar 2003, K Nygren wrote: >
>M,
>I have heard of NO reaction to SprayGel. In fact, the product was designed using very little, if anything, that could cause a reaction. If someone has had a reaction, perhaps they will let us know in detail just what this reaction was. This is a product that has ! helped an ever-growing number of people become adhesion free. I would certainly hope that anyone who has had a "potential" reaction would let us know so that we might make the best decisions for ourselves.
>Karla
>
>***After further review of my family heritage and removing those parts which I find totally useless, I have discovered that I am 100% AMERICAN!***
>
>I support the troops serving in Iraq!
>
>**Soaring with my angel**

-- cathy :-)

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

***After further review of my family heritage and removing those parts which I find totally useless, I have discovered that I am 100% AMERICAN!***

I support the troops serving in Iraq!

**Soaring with my angel**

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!?

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------  Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: