Re: adhesions-scar tissue - vulvodynia??

Sun Mar 23 05:24:42 2003

Dear Barbara< It does seem you are an adhesion former as of your last surgery. This pain is different from that that alerted you before to something being wrong?? I ask you look under related conditions on the home page of this site and perhaps invesitgate about vulvodynia. Do keep in mind as well your old adhesions may have reformed and brought new ones along to keep them company,hence a new set of problems. There are great links about vaginal pain like you discribe under the condition vulvodynia. Millie brought up a good point as well, a cystocele or rectocele. I know that women often push manually through their vagina to help move feces when faced with these problems. Keep on educating yourself and find out what is similar to what is going on with you. I am not any type of expert on any thing but I know if you go armed and educated to your doctors they are better able to help you and you are better able to help yourself. Please do see your doctor about this though it may be hard to talk about. Remember you are not alone and we are all here for you. Perhaps you will be able to help another as you research about these conditions. I have not seen postings from someone who suffers from vaginal pain such as you discribe. Keep posting and let us know how you are and if we can be of service. Warmest wishes, Dawn >
>I have a question- I had a hysterectomy six years ago and have had
>surgery for scar tissue between my bladder and rectum two years ago
>because they were stuck together.The last couple of weeks, I have
>noticed that my clitoris and surrounding tissue is pulled inward. My
>husband said that when we had intercourse it felt like he wasn't all the
>way in. Could it be scar tissue? Should I be concerned? I have noticed
>that when I have a bowel movement that everything pulls and sometimes I
>have to push it from my vagina back towards my rectum. Thank you for
>your time and response.

--
I'm no doctor, just a fellow sufferer like you but I hope you consider me a new friend.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: