Re: New to the Forum , I write this while in the hospital....

Tue Mar 18 14:11:38 2003

Joanna I would like to welcome you to the IAS website. I too thought I was alone in this struggle. but found out I have an extended family here. Have you checked the website for any links that might help you? I have been blessed by having two surgeons in Pa that have helped me with my ARD life. Please go to adlap.com & check DR Gerhart's page. He has an area there where you can tell your story & he might be able to help you also. You see my problems started when I was 9 years old & had my first surgery at the age of 11 back in 1966. You see then they did not have laprascopic surgeries & I had endometriosis very bad back then & have had so many surgeries since then I cannot count them all. I underwent a laprascopic lysis of adhesions with both DR Gerhart & DR Reich. That was on 2/14/03 & since then the only problem I am having is some pain (which I can handle) where they removed my gallbladder about 10 years ago. You see I have nothing left to remove that will not cause a transplant. So try their website & see if they can help you. I do not think you are too far from PA, but they also practice out of New York. Have you posted your story on the quilt? If not, please take a moment to look into this as we have our stories posted in detail there. I hope this finds you somewhat comfy. May the creator hold you in his arms & comfort you. Know we can take comfort from his love.

Hugs-prayers & pain free moments to my extended family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patti Grey Wolf

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: