Re: Is there any pain relief.......

Mon Mar 17 16:33:03 2003

Dear Kristal:

Welcome to the IAS forum. I noticed that you have sent a couple of messages to the forum without a response (sorry).

If you let the people on this site know what pain meds you are taking, perhaps some of them can help you better than I can (I am not on any pain meds right now). Do you have a pain management Dr or team? Browse around the IAS site and search the archives of this forum for the answers to questions.

"Will life ever be the same again?" Well, maybe not the same, but hopefully better than it is now...:o) Proper pain management should help you, and there are some great results (so far, YEAH!) from the use of an adhesion barrier called Spraygel in Europe and Australia. It is in clinical trials in the U.S. and I don't know when they anticipate approval in North America.

How exactly are your pain pills making you ill? If it's nausea, then I have found mint tea helpful, and also if you take a ginger 450mg pill right after each meal, it works too. You can get the ginger at any health food store.

Kristal, I realize that I haven't been very much help to you, but I wanted you to know that you are not alone. There are countless people all around the world who deal with these @#%$@ adhesions. Check out Jo's Australian adhesions site at http://www.bombobeach.com. She's got a section on coping that I have found quite helpful. You are not alone...

Wishing you pain free moments, hours and days. Clare

At Sun, 16 Mar 2003, Kristal wrote: >
>I'm on so many pain pills that I'm sick from them too. The pain in
>everyday that God sends. I'm so tired. Will life ever be the same
>again?
>
>--
>Every record that I have ever received,
>I had to pay for. I've also had to pay for
>records that was needed by my lawyer.
>

Enter keywords: