Re: I'm okay/Hooray/Sally Grigg

Sat Mar 15 20:58:09 2003

I WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH SALLY! KELLY -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Saturday, March 15, 2003 05:58:16 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: I'm okay/Hooray/Sally Grigg Dear sisters and friends, well, its been two weeks and the spray gel will have been absorbed and the adhesions were not there on the second look. I know I should wait to declare victory again over those nasty adhesions, but I feel like they are not there. So hooray, maybe the second time is the charm. I did have to take cortisone to help me with the spraygel, and I'd never taken it before. Not a very nice feeling, but overall I can't complain. I went from a slow agonizing death like existance for years, back through the Valley of the shadow of death and now feel alive and well and active and happy. I'm so thrilled that we finally have an answer in Dr. Daniel Kruschinski's skill, his gasless and spraygel techniques. I also want you to know he has never asked me to sing his praises. He wouldn't, he is too busy helping people. The only way I say something is if I mean it and no one can get me to say something if I don't feel like saying it. The only reason I keep mentioning Daniel Kruschinski's name is so that others can go through "my miracle" and be well again. I wish you could all be adhesion free. Someday, with any luck, we'll have a "cure" for most adhesion suferers. That doesn't mean it is a sure thing, but we have hope now, what a blessing. Love to all and I promise if you email me, I'll email you back. Love, Sally Grigg
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: