Re: Help!

Tue Mar 11 17:29:17 2003

K, Uh-oh.................leave the doc's head where it is, while you kindly exit his office, his life, his ignorance and set yourself free from his advice. I am kann@charter.net ; and will be glad to give you any info to help. Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 06:05:55 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Help! Hello, I am a twenty-five year-old female who has been suffering from pelvic pain since I was sixteen. I have a long history of large ovarian cysts and severe pelvic pain. I have had three laproscopies (two for cysts and one for an appendectomy) and I had a c-section to give birth to my two-year-old son. My last surgery was performed in November of 2002 and the surgeon only ruptured the cyst and left the sac in place. About one month after the surgery I began to experience mild intermittent pelvic pain that has worsened over the past few months. I am now unable to live my normal life due to severely debilitating pain. I am so tired of doctors telling me that the pain is in my head, or I'm just having a period or even worse that the pain is absolutely normal and I should suck-it up! I feel frustrated and cry constantly, if not from the pain then the mere hopelessness of my situation. I don't know if adhesions are the cause of my pain, but I think it is highly probable. I could really use some helpful information to help my doctor find his head out of his but (excuse the harshness) and actually help me. Is a hysterectomy a possible option for such a problem or will it only make things worse?
--

Desperately yours,
K

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: