Sally Grigg is home from Germany!

Fri Mar 7 20:20:03 2003

Hello everyone!

I had a lovely surprise this morning - a phone call from our Californian friend Sally! Home from Germany just two days ago after her third major surgey in just a few short months.

Sally sounded pretty good and very happy to be home again in her Inn with family and animals all around. Sally told me that her sheep are in lambing season so there were lots of new little additions to cheer her home coming.

The only draw back to this surgery to remove adhesions after her burst appendix last year was a reaction to the SprayGel! Sally is the only person we know of who has had a reaction and it surprised everyone. Doctors believe Sally's body has possibly built up an immunity to the Gel and it didn't dissolve as it is designed to do and be dispelled from her body via her bladder.

Sally is now taking medication to try and break down the gel so that it can be absorbed and then expelled from her body. She says that she feels a little strange but the second look surgery showed that no new adhesions have formed after the procedure! Let's hope and pray that Sally can get the SprayGel out of her system and doctors and the makers of SprayGel can work out why she had this unheard of reaction.

Welcome home Sally, we really missed you while you were away and we look forward to having your input here on the board again soon!

Best wishes for a full recovery

Love & warm gentle hugs, Jo

--
Joanne Eslick
Founder
bombobeach.com
The Australian Adhesions Support Group
http://www.bombobeach.com

P.S. I'm not a doctor or medical person, just a fellow adhesions sufferer who really wants better treatment for us all.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: