Attn to Tonya leaving monDAY FOR GERMANY

Thu Mar 6 18:20:58 2003

Dear Tonya, I understand your fear, and am writing to reassure you that it is normal. I don;t think there was anyone more scared than me about the decision to go to Germany. It all happened so fast. The day I went to the bank with my husband to wire the money to Dr. Krushinski, I was so shook I could barely sign my name. I felt desperate on one hand and absolutely idiotic on the other hand that I would be going to a foreign country and having surgery by a doctor who had never even seen me. But it all worked out. I was there three weeks and two days and saw the before and after laporoscopic photos of a number of patients. I had many discussions with Dr. K. and was very observant of everything going on with me and others. I have been a nurse for 32 years, and I would say he is the best! Even after the patients return to the US, he writes to us to see how we are doing. Every time I have written to him on e-mail, I get a response within 24 hours, sometimes within one hour. I wish you the best. Love from the sisterhood of ARD. Mary Lou

--
mary lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: