Re: New to the site

Thu Mar 6 15:33:32 2003

Dear Maureen, Well, it looks like you have been down the same road most of us have traveled. I just returned from Seligenstadt Germany on Tuesday 3-4, from having adhesion surgery with Dr. Daniel Kruschinski, a talented, kind, compassionate doctor. In my opinion he is the expert, I am pain free and adhesion free and with his spray jell and technique I expect to stay that way. His website is http://www.EndoGyn.com and his e-mail address is Daniel.Kruschinski@EndoGyn.com Lisa Graven is an advocate for those going to Germany and this doctor. Her e-mail address is lilylover5555@aol.com You are not alone there are a lot of us. The doctor could not see my liver it was bound to my stomach and pulled up real high....therefore my breathing problem. I spent a lot of time in bed. Thank God for Dr. Kruschinski and his sweet staff, he has given me back my life. There is hope!! All my best wishes, Carolyn Meadows

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Maureen Sullivan" <reenie1@rcn.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 5:03 PM Subject: New to the site

> Hi Everyone, I am new to this site, but what I have read I already feel
> better. I have been living with abdominal problems related to adhesions
> for 8 years now. I am a 40 yr old woman who has only 10 months out of
> the year before I get sick again and have another surgery. Last winter
> I had adhesions removed along with a ft of my colon, and here I am again
> sick with horrible pain. I live in Mass. and we have alot of wonderful
> hospitals, but I don't know what to look for or ask for. If anyone has
> any suggestions I would welcome all. I have been suffering with this
> alone for too long. I have been told it is in my mind, lose weight, or
> it will pass. ALL WRONG ANSWERS. Please help I am at wits end. Thank
> you for your time. Maureen S.
>