Another Dr. Kruschinski success?Sally Grigg

Thu Mar 6 13:05:11 2003

Hello, sweet friends, I'm home from Germany. Stronger this time. I was filled with adhesions from my appendectomy but they were soft. It still took six hours of great surgery and 7 kits of spray gel. I did have an inflamatory reaction to the spray gel this time. I'm probably the only person who has had it twice in a few months, but overall I'm well and happy. It's always hard to travel so far, but dear friends, we finally do have a cure, another miracle. Hopefuly no more operations for me. If anyone wants to know anything about surgery with Dr. Kruschinski and his great skill, gasless methods, and spray gel, just email me at LostCst@mcn.org I'm happy to share any info I've got. I'll write again soon, I've got 215 email messages waiting for me. Now I've got to find the few precious nuggets from friends and delete the crap. Please let me know how you all are. I know I've been bad not answering my emails, but life is so full, but I seem to be out of pain again, so hopefully life will be good. I came home to 3 adorable baby lambs and more on the way. They are soooooooo cute. Love you all and wish I had the money to send you to Dr. Kruschinksi. His success rate is almost 100%. That doesn't mean he makes you a new person, just adhesion free and having to deal with life. LOL Take care, all my love, Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: