Re: ABDOMINAL ADHESIONS

Thu Mar 6 12:42:57 2003

Carolyn, I am so glad for you ....yes, I am familiar with Dr. Kruschinski....thank you so much for providing the info though. I guess maybe I missed something here?? My box was showing "Shannon" as the sender and she was asking for doctors close to Oklahoma.........thought I could give her some info..........anyway, I am probably in la-la land--so forgive me if I caused you confusion! I wish you continued health, totally free from adhesion pain! I will keep your #--thanks so much! Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Thursday, March 06, 2003 09:23:06 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: ABDOMINAL ADHESIONS Karen, I just returned from Germany on Tues. March 4th., had surgery with Dr. Kruschinski. I am now adhesion free and very happy. Lisa Graven is also an advocate for this doctor and she has a lot of information concerning the trip. Her address is: lilylover5555@aol.com She has also been to Dr. Kruschinski for adhesion surgery. I had a four hour surgery, did splendid, stayed two weeks. Had only discomfort, and was walking soon after surgery. The doctor's website is http://www.EndoGyn.com his e-mail address is Daniel.Kruschinski@EndoGyn.com Five US women were there at same time I was, with another coming in yesterday. Dr. Kruschinski is a kind, talented and caring doctor. My only regret is didn't go sooner. My phone is 1-812-279-2767 Bedford, IN Best wishes Carolyn
--

>----- Original Message ----- From: Karen Steward To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 8:23 AM Subject: Re: ABDOMINAL ADHESIONS Hi Carolyn, This is the e mail I had seen. Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Thursday, March 06, 2003 01:25:16 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: ABDOMINAL ADHESIONS IS there anyone in Ok that can help us who suffer if there is a emergency situation? I am new to the board. I am starting my search after 5 surgeries that have made my life impossible to live. I am young. As I see many of you are. Please send me any and all info you have on adhesions. I greatly appreciate it!!!!! GOd bless each of you......shannon from OK.

--

--
HELP!! I NEED A DOCTOR CLOSE TO HOME OK, TX, KANSAS,MO Is there 
anyone out there that has any info on GOOD/GREAT surgeons that are 
doing the REDAN/GERHART/KORELL METHODS???I NEED help ASAP!!!
Please contact me and I will gladly call you back. THANKS so much 
this is my first time to post. ANYTHING ANYONE HAS in the way of 
advice I am ALL EARS!!!!!! ThANKS Shannon in Stillwater,OKlahoma

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: