~Yipee!!...Yahoo!!..~Chrissie's back!!!!~ Re: It's been a while since I've posted....

Mon Mar 3 08:26:09 2003

Dear Chrissie:

I'm so happy that you are back posting...giving us the gift of your support and wonderfully unique way of viewing the world with such refreshing humour...

I can see you in your living room, doing the no more treatments dance (sort of like Eddie Murphy in I can't remember what movie?) I see you, twirling around (oh so gracefully) with a catchy step here and a hip jive there just to show off. Oh Chrissy, slow down...Chrissy I think you're getting dizzy...slow down!!!! Look out for the dogs...Chrissie, DON'T TRIP ON THAT CARPET!!!! Oh Chrissie, now look at you...you're in one big heap of dogs and arms and legs all tangled up...hmmm, with the angel I sent you hanging on for dear life to your hair!

NOW I suppose you'll have to talk that little angel into helping you up...easy, easy... Okay, plop slowly into the soft and comfy armchair. Whew! You okay?

(Chrissie looks up to see her hubby standing in the doorway. She tilts her head and a slow impish grin peeks out at him. "What do you mean what was that comotion, dear? I certainly didn't hear anything...") ;o)

Yup, I'm sure glad to see you back on the forum!!

Wishing you pain free moments, hours and days. Clare

ChrissieAt Sun, 2 Mar 2003, Chrissie Damon wrote: >
>Hi everyone!
>It's me Chrissie to those of you who remember me, and to all the new posters, HI and welcome. This may be coming a little late to all the new people, sorry.
>Anyway, I'm all done my radiation treatments! Yeppers, 6 weeks of my left breast being burnt is enough for this gal. I don't have to have chemo but do have to have blood work for the next 6 weeks to make sure my levels stay um, well - level! << Doing the imaginary happy dance in my living room>> hee hee
>My adhesions devil pain is still sticking with me. No pun intended. Well, maybe just a little one to put a smile on all of your faces. My belly button pain has come back to haunt me. Looks like a trip to Germany is what this body of mine needs to kill those adhesions and using the spray gel that the US of A is dragging their feet on. Heck, that's ok, I've always wanted to travel to Germany anyway and why not have the surgery, plus do some sight seeing.
>I pray all is well with everyone and that the smiles are still on the faces. If not, lets see what we can do to make that happen.
>Love and hugs to all and prayers for no or less devil pain,
>~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: