I have been offline awhile

Sun Mar 2 14:23:24 2003

I have finally got back on the internet, I was VERY happily surprised to get a phona call after 3 months from my dear friend Millie, she took the time and found me at my job in Cinti! Tears came real fast, I have been having alot of trouble with pain from adhesions and very poor sex drive over the past 5 years. In Dec my husband of 21 years filed for divorce, and we go to court tomorrow! I have been crying daily and do not want to lose him, he stayed with me last night and told me the big things causing this so that I always wanted new things, and I NEVER wanted any sex, I told him I cannot live without him and he told me the love was gone from his heart but he cares about me, I have to get it back, he admitted he did not reallt know what happened and I told him I was going to contest the dissoltion tomorrow, my sister in llaw said it will not go through with out counseling if even one of us does not want it, I am not sure if that is true, but when I told him he aid well maybe you will hhave to force me to seek counseling! I promised him things would be so different f he would give me the chance, and I also reminded him of all the surgery and pain I deal with , and when we slpet together we had sex last night, I told him to please give me a chance to show him I LOVE HIM! I have felt like not even living aymore , the docs have drugged me up so I can get through this! I am so lonesome I cannot stand it, and my crappy job cut my hours to 10, the week from next knowing I need full time! I need some advice on this divorce ladies I am so afraid of beoing alone I need him terribly to get help. We have all ahd rough times but have to work together to stay together, God I do not want to lose him and I guess I already have, and them he says you never know what a year may bring! BOY is he confued!!!! What should I do I told him I cannot let go!!!!!!!!!

Your old friend, Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: