It's been a while since I've posted....

Sun Mar 2 13:12:56 2003

Hi everyone! It's me Chrissie to those of you who remember me, and to all the new posters, HI and welcome. This may be coming a little late to all the new people, sorry. Anyway, I'm all done my radiation treatments! Yeppers, 6 weeks of my left breast being burnt is enough for this gal. I don't have to have chemo but do have to have blood work for the next 6 weeks to make sure my levels stay um, well - level! << Doing the imaginary happy dance in my living room>> hee hee My adhesions devil pain is still sticking with me. No pun intended. Well, maybe just a little one to put a smile on all of your faces. My belly button pain has come back to haunt me. Looks like a trip to Germany is what this body of mine needs to kill those adhesions and using the spray gel that the US of A is dragging their feet on. Heck, that's ok, I've always wanted to travel to Germany anyway and why not have the surgery, plus do some sight seeing. I pray all is well with everyone and that the smiles are still on the faces. If not, lets see what we can do to make that happen. Love and hugs to all and prayers for no or less devil pain, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: