Re: A question for anyone

Wed Feb 26 22:25:21 2003

Linda

Thank you for answering so quickly and also had an email as well you guys are awesome :-) The scarey part is they have all my records in the same place, I fortionaly have insurance and the same doctors since my son was born so they know all these things. The only place close to the kind of place you went too I actually tried a few years ago and they were of absolutely new use, just tried to give me meds. I cam take the meds and be a zombie or take care of my family. This is just insane all I want is a doctor to take me serious

At Wed, 26 Feb 2003, linda garcia wrote: >
>Dear Lynn
>
>Your story sounds alot like mine, except I had 3 sections. They removed adhesions after delivery of the 3rd, then turned around and told me I was an addict when I couldn't walk and had to go to the ER.
>
>I had to go to the ER in a city an hour away for help. They sat there and talked to me, then referred me to a new gyne, she went in a week later and found tons of adhesions.
>
>The thing that has worked best for me was to take my post op report (the one that says the removed adhesions) to a place like family planning. The one I go to here is great cause they do everything on a sliding fee scale and I don't have insurance. (they don't do abortions here either) The nurse there was so understanding and she helped me get a doc that would prescribe the nedded meds.
>
>Take you report with you, at the IAS site, in the archives there is tons of info you can print and take with you. Dr.Weisman has written a letter for us to print and take to the docs stating that we need meds and we are in pain. Just go to the adhesions site and it will be there.
>
>Let me know how your appt. goes, I will pray for you, good luck
>
>bunches of love from a new friend
>
>--
>Linda Garcia
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: