Re: Those who went to Germany~unanswered question?

Mon Feb 24 10:47:22 2003

Thank you, Clare, for calling attention to Jeannie's message!!

I did send a lot of information to her---but was unsuccessful in convincing Jeannie that her best chance to become adhesion-free and pain-free is with the surgeons in Germany...whether at Duisburg, Germany with Dr. Matthias Korell or at Frankfurt, Germany with Dr. Harry Reich and/or Dr. Daniel Kruschinski.

As of January 2002 (more than a year ago!!) I continue to be adhesion-free and free of adhesion-caused pain. Dr. Korell's laparoscopic skill and experience ... SprayGel Adhesion Barrier and Intergel ... a Second Look Laparoscopy...ALL of these played a very important part in the success of my adhesiolysis. Another vital factor has been MY determination to do whatever was/is necessary to regain my health!!

Both Lisa Graven and Dawn Rose have had successful adhesiolysis procedures at Frankfurt, Germany. In addition to the adhesion-prevention measures that I was fortunate enough to have, Lisa and Dawn benefited from an additional adhesion-prevention technique, Gasless Laparoscopy...an invention of Dr. Kruschinski's and available ONLY at Frankfurt.

Most importantly: NONE OF THE ABOVE are offered in either the United States or Canada!!!

Love, Helen D.

Please scroll down to read the messages from Lisa and Dawn.

~ ~ ~ ~

X>> At Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Lisa wrote:

Clare,

I emailed Jeannie personally, but never heard back from her....... Lisa

~ ~ ~ ~

X>> At Mon, 24 Feb 2003, clareS wrote:

Hi everyone:

I'm not sure if this question from Jeannie Quinn has been answered. If not, would someone who's been to Germany help her...I'd try, but I'd probably get the facts wrong (as to the cost, etc.)

Thanks so much :o)

Wishing you all pain free moments, hours and days. Clare

~ ~ ~ ~

X>> At Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Jeannie Quinn wrote:

Please tell me more and how I can get this help. suffering now for 10 years. I don't have a life

~ ~ ~ ~

X>> At Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Dawn wrote:

Hello all, I have missed you. I am thrilled to report I have been the recipient of a miracle. Pain free, adhesion free, no more diapers, no more catherizing, no more cane! I left for Frankfurt rather suddenly - and took my chance when it presented itself.

This is no miracle for Dr. Kruschkinski, it is his job and his passion. The combination of his surgical skill, gasless lap, second look and SprayGel are THE winning combination and your best chance on earth to get your life back.

Remember no doctor would touch me and would never answer my question, " What's to become of me?"

Terry and Mary Lou have had this miracle as well - and I just met Carolyn and her husband before I came home. Ah yes I can eat again and with gusto and we shared a lovely lunch together. We all agreed we have never had such tender and more profesional care. We were treated as family. I could go on and on.

I offer my services to anyone who needs information or needs to have some fears allayed about taking this option to get your life back. I have my life back and my biggest problem now is what to do with it!! I never hoped for or expected this. I wish this for you all. Much Love, Dawn

~ ~ ~ ~

X>> At Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Lisa Graven wrote:

Dawn, I couldn't have said it better!! I'm so happy to hear you have your life back!! It really does seem like the miracle, we dared not hope for, doesn't it? I'm thrilled that you and all the others that have gone to Frankfurt have had the same wonderful experience, and amazing outcome that I did!

I'm sure you can see why I get excited when I hear from people wanting information on going to Frankfurt!! It is SO WORTH the money and the worries about traveling to another country for surgery, don't you think? It is the BEST chance we have!

Although some of us continue to have some problems, we can rest assurred that it is NOT because of adhesions, there are other things going on.

Continue to take it easy, I know it's hard because you want to jump back into your life! But you have been through an awful lot, and it's going to take some time to heal. So please remember that and take care of yourself!!

Best wishes and enjoy your new life! I'm sure your daughter is thrilled to have her Mom back, I couldn't be happier for you!!

Lisa

I'm no doctor, just a fellow sufferer like you but I hope you consider me a new friend.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: