Re: terrible pain and upcoming surgeon appointment

Sun Feb 23 17:59:55 2003

Dearet Susie, I am so sorry that you are in such awful pain right now and also sorry hat you are so distraught..being scared and upset and everything on top of being in pain is awful..and im sure that most of us posting here has been in the same shape more than once ..so dont worry my dear ..you are not alone.. Are you in any sort of pain management program or does your primary Dr take care of your meds etc.? When you do see your surgeon ..what is the outcome you are hoping for? are you hoping for anther surgery for adhesions or something else.? And if you are hoping for another surgery to relieve the pain of adhesions, i just wonder have you read about what causes adhesions..or have you talked to anyone about it.? I ask this because surgery can cause adhesions to form..so would you want to have surgery again if you are going to end up right back in the same shape you are in now again...and especially if your ob-gyn is not a real caring person..i dont know if i would want that same surgeon to work on me again if you were not real comfy the last surgery. Maybe something that would help you pass the time and not worry so much is if you would research this issue..alot before you go back to the surgeon..then you could be well informed as to what to expect..and one thing you could do is print off alot of the info you find regarding surgery and adhesions..and take it with you to the surgeon...and then discuss the issues with the Dr. Anything i can do to help you too Susie just ask me..either here ot at my personal email CookieTish@aol.com I would be happy to help you all i can...ok. And definitely remember that YOU ARE NOT ALONE ..girl. I will keep you in my prayers. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: