Re: Feeling Down

Tue Feb 18 19:46:14 2003

dear robin, i know it must be frustrating to you and i sympathize with your pain i too suffer bladder bowel colon adhered skin cancer 2 yrs ago bone marrow biopsy the works, all i can say is to not complain out loud to them they get tired of hearing it do everythin in moderation do not let the pain control u and ruin your life and relationships, refuse to give in i shoveled snow these past few days having lots of pain down my leg and back hurts, knew when to take it easy took breaks often warm soaks in tub, heating pads soothing tea relaxation methods pamper yourself and u will see the difference and pray for understanding for them, act as if u would u can cook and still clean just don't scrub too hard and designate some duties your kids are old enough call a family mtg and explain listen this is what i have i'm in pain frequently i'm just as upset as u r however were not going to let this ruin our family but i just need u guys to pinch in would u be willing to take the garbage out pls help clear the table etc... it really works give it a try u'll see and rely on godt to tell your pain to at night he doesn't judge or criticize take care julie on li

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: