Re: PATTI GREY WOLF......I NEED SOME INFO ON YOUR SURGERY IN PA

Mon Feb 17 13:47:58 2003

Tonya,

I'm sure he can help you as he has helped me. Good luck with your Medicare issue. What state do you live in for your Medicaide? I was thinking, if I did not have the money to give to DR Reich as he was the only one I had to pay, I was going to get crafts together to raise the money for the surgery. As I sure had enough time @ home to get a bunch together LOL. Good luck & keep me posted. As for me posting so fast after surgery. Unfortunately I am a pro when it comes to recovering from surgeries. I have had one every year or every other year since 1966. & all were laparotomies not laprascopic. I try to get back to the small things right away & then the heavy stuff once I am cleared to do so. I am hoping that I can get back to exercising as I am definitely out of shape from not being able to anything before. I am even thinking about going back to school for Health Care Management. It can't hurt to get further in that part of the health system that I work for, as I may be able to better educate both patients & the doctors on ARD issues.

Hugs-prayers & pain free moments to you!!!!!!!!

Patti Grey Wolf

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: