Thank you for your prayers. You won't believe what they found!

Mon Feb 17 10:34:29 2003

The doctor greeted me the day after surgery saying he had found old endometriosis! I don't know what "old" means, but the only thing I can think of is I really didn't go into menopause; I just started having it... internally? But what about all the hot flashes? I cannot figure this puzzle out yet.

One of the bad things that happened in the hospital is that someone swiped my new green Beanie Baby, "Dublin." I've located a store who has them, and my husband will get me another (it was his fault he didn't stick around with my stuff when they were moving me to another room). But my thought is that maybe Dylan or Jess would like one! "Dublin the bear"

"If you found a four-leaf clover Your days of bad luck would be over So how long will your luck hold true? It will as long as I'm with you !"

I'm moving around, but just "bear-ly"... just kidding (anybody got a baby goat?) I know enough to know there are lots of things happening here on the board. But I'm not able to be up to catch it all. My prayers go to you all. wr

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: