Re: ( 2. ) Bev's Story about her adhesiolysis....April 22, 1999 April again

Thu Feb 13 21:35:33 2003

Hi Karen, Thanks so much for the info. This led me to some research on the sphincter of oddi. My pain is high in the middle between the rib cage, it can spread out under my ribs, and sometimes my back kills me going straight thru to the back,,gets worse with eating and sometimes activity. I am on some anti spasm meds that seem to be helping. They think it is bowel spasms, very well could be my surgery with Dr. Reich and Dr. Kruschinski went very well, no adhesions up high, mine were midline to pelvis, small and large bowel involved. I spoke with Dr. Reich, his quess is intestinal spasms or gallbladder. I had a Hida scan and ultra sound a year ago...............so I will give this more time. But I understand that you can have dysfunction of the sphincter and still have your gallbladder. Thank you, I learned alot from you and am still researching. I sure hope they can find the problem and relieve you of your pain. Its nice to hear of your last successful surgery with Dr. Reich, I know he sure helped me with my other half. Stay strong and when you are doing well enough, drop a line please. Your friend, April

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: