Re: Winged phantom and Patti Grey Wolf are having surgery...Please let them know how much we care!!

Thu Feb 13 07:33:13 2003

Winged Phantom:

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Helen, thanks for letting us know.

Clare

At Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>February 12, 2003
>
>I received an email from "winged phantom (aka wr)" yesterday telling me: "I will be going tomorrow at 5:30 am to the hospital for 8 am surgery."
>
>On Friday, February 14, 2003 Patti Grey Wolf, will be having surgery at Scranton, PA--with Dr. Harry Reich and Dr. Clark Gerhart as her surgeons.
>
>Whether you post a prayer of healing on the IAS Message Board - or include winged phantom and Patti Grey Wolf in your private and personal prayers - please include these two women in your prayers.
>
>.. .. .. ..
>
>X> YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS
>
>"We gathered together, today, and said a prayer for you. We asked God to be near you and to comfort you, too.
>
>"We’re praying that the surgeon’s hands will be guided from above And the Holy Spirit will wrap you in His arms of love
>
>"So when you are afraid, know that we love you very much And we will continue to pray you will feel God’s healing touch."
>
>Best wishes to both winged phantom and Patti Grey Wolf for this chance to become adhesion-free and pain-free.
>
>Love to both of you,
>
>--
>Helen Dynda
>
>.. .. .. ..
>
>The author of the above prayer is Nancian Hall . She is also the author of aother prayer, meant specifically for those undergoing surgery. Nancian's prayers are found at this website:
>
>http://www.reale.org/prayers_for_surgery.htm
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: