Re: Duragesic patch question...

Tue Feb 11 00:24:25 2003

Hello there girlie, I can give you a bit of insight on the patch as am on 350ugh every other day. At first the patch may make you bit short of breath because it is absorbed through the skin as oposed to the pills that take time to break down. You should get a bit of relief within 20 to 30 minutes of taking the patch. Should you feel a bit short of breath, just relax and it will go away in a few minutes as your body gets adjusted to it. Take a cold wet washcloth and clean the area where you would take a shot, such as your uper arm or your butt. Let it dry,or dry the area off and apply the patch. DO NOT put any lotion or anything between the patch and the skin because this wil only delete the potency of the patch. When removing the patch, you will find that it leaves an area of what feels like glue or caulking on the area on which it was removed. Simply take a dab of baby oil and put it on a washcloth and gently rub the sticky glue like substance off of the area. When placing on a new patch, place it on the other arm or butt cheek where you would take a shot and la la that is all that there is to it. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help you in any way that I can. May The Lord Be with you Always. God Bless you........Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: