Re: Feeling Down

Mon Feb 10 12:44:49 2003

Dearest Robin, I have been in bed for the last four days because of the snow which has kept me stoved up. I am so very sorry that you have had your heart broken by your 15 year old daughter and I will be praying that god will dpeak to her and make her understand that you are Not lazy, you Are in pain that you have no control of. When you get a chance, go to <A HREF="http://www.chronicpainclearinghouse.homestead.com/anger.html"> http://www.chronicpainclearinghouse.homestead.com/anger.html</A> and either copy the subject: Anger, the soul destroyer, or have your daughter sit and read the subject matter. In the subject matter it will tell exactly what you are going through, and that you have no control of what you have to go through. It is a great article for anyone who has chronic pain to read, because chronic pain can lead to deep depression, or deep anger within one's self because they cannot do the things that they used to do. I had to ask for help on this subject a few months back because anger was getting the best of me, and I do not have any children talking back to me and breaking my heart. Thank God for your Son because he seems to have an understanding of what you are going through. ............My mother raised my stepbrothers children, a boy and a girl. The girl was a mess at the age of 15 and did not care about anyone but herself. Maybe it is just a stage in life that young girls go through at that age, I really don't know. I do know that she is 22 now and not married and has a child herself, and lives with her boyfriend. He refuses to marry her because of her go to hell attitude, and even though they live together their lives are a mess. Did you know that to worry is a sin? Not to say that we all don't worry at one time or another, and certainly not to say that I am without sin. Because like you I worry, but in the book of Luke 11:27 to 31, Jesus is saying:' consider the lillies how they grow, they toil not ,they spin not; and I say unto you, that even Soloman in all His glory was not arrayed like one of these" If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field and tomorrow cast into the oven; how much more will He clothe you, O ye of little faith?"" And seek not ye what ye shall eat or what ye shall drink, NEITHER be ye of DOUBTFUL mind. For all of these things do the nations of the world seek after; and your Father knoweth that you have need of all of these things. But rather seek ye after the Kingdom of God; and all of these things will be added unto you" Please forgive me of preaching to you on a day when you are having so many problems already, But I do believe in seeking after God when you are down and have need that you can not see any way of the need being fulfilled, but turn to God and He will find a way. Remember when we were kids? We thought that we knew it all it all. Sounds like your Son has a good head on his shoulders, and it sounds like your daughter may be trying your patience. If I were to ever speak like that to my parents, or foster parents, I would lose some teeth. But honestly, I would suggest downloading the website that I gave to you and maybe, just maybe your daughter will understand just what you are going through. You are in my prayers and May God Bless You always. In His Love, Love you much..............Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: