Home from Germany!

Mon Feb 3 16:15:32 2003

Hi Everyone, My trip to Germany went very well. I have nothing but good things to say about the whole experience. As many of you know I had surgery with Dr. Reich and Dr. Kruschinski. I had adhesions in all four quadrants of the abdomen, small and large bowel involvement, loops and loops of bowel involved. I have already experienced some relief , particularly in the pelvis. I am however still recovering and it has not been a walk in the park. I saw my paindoc today and he thinks much of my upper abdominal pain is intestinal spasms and has started me on something that already seems to be helping.......and I am working with my diet and hope to work out some ot the bowel difficulties. At second look, I was adhesion free....this is very exciting. I hope to stay that way. I feel priveledged to have been in the hands of such skilled and experienced surgeons. The nurses and Dr. Kruschinski's staff were all very kind, helpful and professional............as was Dr. Reich. I will keep you updated as I progress in my recovery. I was so sorry to hear about Karla and her difficult struggles, but encouraged by everyones support of her. I am not quite up on who all is on their way to Germany,,,,,,,I have some catching up to do.....but I am wishing you all a successful trip. If I missed thanking anyone of you for your well wishes........Thanks again, I appreciated the support so much. Your friend, April

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: