Re: Good morning friends/for susie

Sun Feb 2 08:27:42 2003

Susie,

Hi sweetie, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am very upset with your family's attitude toward you. Here you are, sick and in constant agony with your own health and then they turn on you. Girl, don't feel guilty, we all have our own ways of dealing with death, I am close to my mom too talk to her daily on the phone, and if I lost her, I know that I would be like you and not be able to handle the arragements and going through her things.

Don't let them get to you, you are having a hard enough time as it is. My husband's family has land in Mexico and his dad keeps telling him that when he goes, my husband gets everything, ( he has 11 brothers and sisters) my husband tells him that he doesn't want anything because he knows what kind of problems it will cause with his siblings. Greed can wreck havoc on everyone, Susie, hope that you can hang in there, your blood family may have turned away, but us ( your adhesion family) will always be here for you, always remember that.

Hang in there sweetie, and feel free to email me any time to talk , rant yell anything you want, I am here to listen.

sending love, hugs and prayers

Linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: