Re: Difficulty getting bladder adhesion diagnosis...

Sat Feb 1 19:44:42 2003

hi i understand with out the spray gel from Germany we are lost my doc uses intergel and this is my 15 sergery and each time it gets worst .i just got out of the hospital a week ago and its been almost a month when i had my last sergey and its hurt again the gel they use here in the us does not help me nor a lot of people i see from here .they always find my colon and intestest are coveded and blocked with adhesions .now im on ocycotin and patches i ask to be taken off the demeral and put on the oxy cause the demeral was giving me the shakes .at this point i don't know were to turn i do have very good doc handling my case and trying there best but i feel with out the gel from Germany there is no hope here.i lost 40 pounds in three months due to everything io try to eat i throw it up i do take finagin for nausea .i cant move my bowels unless i take a whole bunch of laxatives .as i stand now i have taken 10 exlax pills a 10 pack of the chocolate bars of exlaxx fleets and sopoitorys .so the cramp get so bad but the doc said to take until i go .so what do we do .we suffer day by day hoping that we get at least a day of pain free .i cant think day i was pain free .this week i go for a scope down my stomach to see what going on inside why i cant hold down food .and i will be getting a port cause i have no vain left and every time i go in its a central line in the neck i rather just put a port in and save my self from being poke a million and one times .as for a lot of you say you have fibromylager so do i i have that for almost 10 years and it seems all to go together .as well as depression who won't be going though all this at 35 years old .well i hope hat we can get pain free and feel good at least part of our live to all pain free and hugs alaina -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Saturday, February 01, 2003 08:25:05 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Difficulty getting bladder adhesion diagnosis... Melissa, I don't have any sure way to get docs to listen to you except just keep on bugging them nicely until they take you seriously. Get as many opinions as you need. It certainly sounds like you have bladder adhesions. I had adhesions on my bladder and the pain you are describing sounds alot like what I had.
--

Short of surgery I, for one, really don't know what to do except wait until
this new Spray Gel is FDA approved and available here in the U.S. unless you
can afford to go to Germany?  That would be a huge leap of faith for me so I
had an adhesiolysis done here in the U.S. via laparotomy and my doc used
Intergel.  I am believing for the best.  

Good luck!

Sherry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: