Re: hirschbrungs....can anybody healp me??

Fri Jan 31 06:53:05 2003

Hi Jess, My heart goes out to you with the problems with your little brother. He certainly is too little and fragile to have gone through so much agony. And I'm sure your entire family is also in need of many prayers and hugs.

I'm new here and don't know too much yet. But I seem to be the only one awake right now, and I don't want you to think you are being ignored. I just want to tell you to hang on. The others will be here soon enough and will probably be able to give you some concrete guidance.

As far as browsing through the board, I think it's a bit difficult, especially if you are in pain (emotional or physical). Maybe if you put the board in "thread" mode it's easier to keep perspective on a discussion. But if you want to look up specific terms, do a search, and you will get a long list very quickly (this board is very good at searches).

I just did a search for Hirschsprung's, though, and I didn't find much on it, so I don't know if that is something this board specializes in. But if the questions are primarily about adhesions, then you have come to the right place.

God bless you in your search for help; your little brother needs lots of advocates on his side at this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you... wr

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: