Re: A slippery slope to agony and eventually death

Fri Jan 31 05:49:32 2003

Hi Cathy, Please, just call me Wing... lol Thanks for your very long explanation; it was very informative. I know that most of my searches have been just for "adhesions", but when I started also looking at "adhesiolysis" I got lots more info. I'll have to try also doing a search for a good medical search engine (it's hard to find a free one, nowadays), then going from there. It'll probably bring up a lot more stuff, too.

I was amazed when you wrote that adhesions can contain even a burst appendix and wall it off! Wow! Aren't we all special people! ;) Surely we were meant to be survivors! (But please, God, a little less suffering!)

I can't remember when I first started feeling those "pulling" sensations, but it has been some number of years, I think. And I always thought it was "mittelschmertz!" I remember thinking, "Oh, so THAT'S it!" It wasn't until this past week when I read about them (probably here) that I realized that it was adhesions. I just wish I knew when it all started. I've made lots of notes about my health over the years, but I did not include those "pangs". But I've made notes about the times when I had a "fever" of 99 degrees (usually my temperature runs a bit low, and I feel feverish at about 99), and I'm wondering if those really were indicative of something. Food for thought.

Thanks again....Be seein' ya around! lol wr

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: