Re: The Truth About Women: Hysterectomies and Sex

Fri Jan 31 00:01:02 2003

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

----__JNP_000_02b1.251e.18d8 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

AMEN,

I AM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE A CAT WITH NINE LIVES.. AND STARTING WITH A NEW ONE IS ALOT BETTER... THANKS SHERRY. I KNOW MY SURGERY WAS NOT FOR NOTHING...HUGS NICKY

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:33:24 -0600 Nameloc51@aol.com writes: GLAD TO HEAR IT NICKI...IT IS SUCH AN IMPORTANT PART OF LIFE, ISN'T IT? LIKE YOU, I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE NOT TO HAVE THAT DRIVE OR SENSATION AND HAVING IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN NOT! WOO HOO! ; )

SHERRY ----__JNP_000_02b1.251e.18d8 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

AMEN,

I AM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE A CAT WITH NINE LIVES.. AND STARTING WITH A NEW ONE IS ALOT BETTER... THANKS SHERRY. I KNOW MY SURGERY WAS NOT FOR NOTHING...HUGS NICKY

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:33:24 -0600 Nameloc51@aol.com writes:
GLAD TO HEAR IT NICKI...IT IS SUCH AN IMPORTANT PART OF LIFE, ISN'T IT?  LIKE YOU, I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE NOT TO HAVE THAT DRIVE OR SENSATION AND HAVING IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN NOT!  WOO HOO!  ; )

SHERRY

----__JNP_000_02b1.251e.18d8--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: