Re: Fwd: (no subject)

Thu Jan 30 01:29:51 2003

Loved your poem just thought I'd add this one

It's amazing and incredible, But it's as true as it can be God loves and understands us all And that means you and me. His grace is all-sufficient For both the young and old, For the lonely and the timid, For the brash and for the bold. His love knows no exceptions, So never feel excluded, No matter who or what you are Your name has been included. And no matter what your past has been, Trust God to understand, And no matter what your problem is Just place it in His Hand. For in all of our unloveliness This great God loves us still, He loved us since the world began And what's more, He always will!

Hello God, I called tonight To talk a little while... I need a friend who'll listen To my anxiety and trial...

You see, I can't quite make it Through a day just on my own... I need your love to guide me, So I'll never feel alone.

I want to ask you please to keep, My family safe and sound. Come and fill their lives with confidence For whatever fate they're bound.

Give me faith, dear God, to face Each hour throughout the day, And not to worry over things I can't change in any way.

I thank you God, for being home. And listening to my call, For giving me such good advice When I stumble and fall.

Your number, God, is the only one That answers every time. I never get a busy signal, Never had to pay a dime.

So thank you, God, for listening To my troubles and my sorrow. Good night, God, I love You, too. And I'll call again tomorrow!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: