Re: The Truth About Women: Hysterectomies and Sex

Wed Jan 29 21:03:46 2003

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

----__JNP_000_396e.31f4.6312 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I AGREE WITH YOU SHERRY,

I JUST HAD A HYST BACK IN NOV. I HAVE SUFFERED FROM SO MANY FEMALE PROBLEMS FROM CYSTS TO ALMOST HEMORRAGING EVERY MONTH.. AND FOR THE PAST 6YRS NOT ONE TIME COULD I HAVE SEX WITH MY HUSBAND WITHOUT IT HURTING SEVERLY.. NOW THAT MY HYST IS DONE.. I HAVE GAINED THAT ONE THING BACK IN MY LIFE.. I KNEW THE SURGERY WOULD AND WILL CAUSE MORE ADHESIONS BUT I HAD TO OUT WEIGH MY OPTIONS BECAUSE EVERYTIME THEY TRIED A NEW TREATMENT I HAD WORSE COMPLICATIONS.. SO I AM GLAD AND I KNOW I AM EARLY ON. BUT JUST TO HAVE THE PAST FEW MONTHS BACK WITH MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN GREAT..... NICKY

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:21:56 -0600 Nameloc51@aol.com writes: I'm sure there are many women who have had hysts whose desire for sex and sensation have been diminished. However, it is not true of all of us. I have had a hyst and have more sexual desire and sensation now than ever before! Again, I am not discounting the loss that many women have had...but, we also shouldn't discount the fact that all of us did not have that result.

Sherry ----__JNP_000_396e.31f4.6312 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

I AGREE WITH YOU SHERRY,

I JUST HAD A HYST BACK IN NOV. I HAVE SUFFERED FROM SO MANY FEMALE PROBLEMS FROM CYSTS TO ALMOST HEMORRAGING EVERY MONTH.. AND FOR THE PAST 6YRS NOT ONE TIME COULD I HAVE SEX WITH MY HUSBAND WITHOUT IT HURTING SEVERLY.. NOW THAT MY HYST IS DONE.. I HAVE GAINED THAT ONE THING BACK IN MY LIFE.. I KNEW THE SURGERY WOULD AND WILL CAUSE MORE ADHESIONS BUT I HAD TO OUT WEIGH MY OPTIONS BECAUSE EVERYTIME THEY TRIED A NEW TREATMENT I HAD WORSE COMPLICATIONS.. SO I AM GLAD AND I KNOW I AM EARLY ON. BUT JUST TO HAVE THE PAST FEW MONTHS BACK WITH MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN GREAT..... NICKY

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:21:56 -0600 Nameloc51@aol.com writes:
I'm sure there are many women who have had hysts whose desire for sex and sensation have been diminished.  However,  it is not true of all of us.  I have had a hyst and have more sexual desire and sensation now than ever before!  Again, I am not discounting the loss that many women have had...but, we also shouldn't discount the fact that all of us did not have that result.

Sherry

----__JNP_000_396e.31f4.6312--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: