Its so wonderful: Sally

Tue Jan 28 17:55:21 2003

Hi, everybody, Well Mic and Dan are back and he's another success for Dr. Kruschinski. After all these years of hopelessness and getting adhesions back within a week, we finally have some one who can actually help us. Ironically I may be the one who needs another operation, but Dr. Kruschinski wasn't responsible for my appendicitis. I've had and still have my life back. The pain I feel now is so little compared to the last six years. To listen to Dan and Mic is great. I can't wait until April and Judy get back. We should actually set up a phone tree and call people in Germany so they don't feel so lonesome over there. I meant to do that last week but got hung up in my own life. LOL I did talk to Mik and that was fun. So, yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. We have hope now, whereas before all we seemed to get was more adhesions. So contact Lisa Graven, Helen Dynda, or me and we'll get you started in planning your trip. Remember Dr. K can't give a 100% guarantee, but he saved my life. I have complete faith in him. Love, Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: