WELCOME IONA.

Sat Jan 25 12:06:00 2003

Welcome to the IAS Board Iona..you came to just the right place for tons and tons of support..and love. It breaks my heart that you are so young and to already be in terrible pain from adhesions is just a crying shame. But there is hope..hon truly there is...first f all are you on a pain management program? Second i know that as soon as i get the money together i will be going to Frankfurt Germany for surgery, where the wonderful Drs there use no carbon dioxide gas in there surgical procedures...and then they use confluent spray gel..the latest and the most promising adhesion barrier..made. Your best bet is to search through the archives of this board and find out all of the information that you can..regarding the Drs in Germany and the spray gel..as well..it is also available in Australia... God Bless You In Your Search for answers and may you find all of them that you need...and any help i can be to you please just ask.. God Bless You.. Wishing you pain free minutes hours and days. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: