Books about adhesions?...Lecture tape series (with notes) is a better value and is more informative

Tue Jan 21 20:29:02 2003

I asked Dr. Wiseman if he knew of any books that would be available about adhesions.

Dr. Wiseman's reply:

"There are several books which discuss adhesions, each of which is really a set of articles written by participants at some of the scientific conferences (including myself). They are extremely expensive--$80 and upwards--and, without wishing to sound condescending, I honestly do not think they would be of practical use to our members.

"I just checked the most recent (about 3 years old) and authoritative one (costing $175); and there is not a single chapter (out of 41 chapters) devoted to the diagnosis , treatment and care of the severe ARD patient.

"Ellen Eegers and I are writing a book which we hope to be available in e-book form.

"At the momet though I think our LECTURE TAPE SERIES (with notes) is a far better value and is more informative."

X> Information about the IAS Conference Tapes (lecture tape series) is found at the following website...Scroll down about 3/4ths.

http://www.adhesions.org/whatsnew.htm

Sincerely,

David Wiseman Ph.D., M.R.Pharm.S.

Founder, International Adhesions Society (IAS)

david.wiseman@adhesions.org

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: