Re: Be more than a statisic, be a pioneer! Leave your story on the Quilt

From: Dr. David Wiseman (david.wiseman@medispecialty.com)
Tue Jan 21 06:30:58 2003

I am not going to go into great length to answer this one. There was a huge discussion about this some time ago and I answered it more than adquately. In response to legitimate questions about ownership we spent considerable time (which distracted us from other efforts) to determine what was fair etc. We went to well known web sites like Oprah and Web MD and looked at their terms and conditions. If you compare our temrs and conditions with theirs you will see that our rules are more weighted towards the visitor, but we do need rules.

I invite you all to read our terms and conditions CAREFULLY and to look back my posts of a month or so ago when all this came up. You will notice incidentally that if you were to send your stories to Oprah unsolicited, guess who would own them: OPRAH!! So the rules that we have PROTECT the visitors to our site.

I do not want to repeat this again. If you have any questions then please write to me directly - this is not a matter for the message board, and any more postings like this will have to be pulled.

MESSAGE BOARD REFERENCE: Sunday from Hell/Legal Issues/ Good news - PR Campaign From: Dr. David Wiseman Sun Nov 17 23:06:26 2002

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: